Prev: Re: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] For our UK and European customers....

Re: [SG] Armed bananas

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG] Armed bananas

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, Mark Sykes wrote:

> At 8:31 PM -0400 30/6/2004, Laserlight wrote:
> >  > All suitable to be played out in a banana republic
> >
> >I was thinking of Viet Cong, actually, due to the "pyjamas" Beth
> >mentioned.
>
> the pyjamas are blue and white vertical stripes if memory serves well
> not the black VC types but...
>
> there's a thought, bananas from:
>
> ...The Dark Side
>
> (no, not MSWindows) with Darth 'Nana, and the casts (worm reference)
> of thousands

And for a proper Banana Republic, your force leader should have grossly
outsized eppuletes (shoulderboard thingies) with at least 5kg of gold
lace
on them & his collar, and a grandiose title - Generalissimo Chiquita,
Grand Peel of His Nation, or something similar!

Or... no, I won't make a Banana Republican/G.W. Bush joke, Laserlight
would get mad at me again!

Brian.
http://warbard.port5.com/games.html

Prev: Re: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] For our UK and European customers....