Prev: TTFN Next: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces

Re: [FullThrust] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue

From: matt tope <mptope@o...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:11:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [FullThrust] There r nu rules being Playtested to compute CombatValue

Hi Oerjan, (and everyone else!),

Thanks for the new CPV stuff I am a dedicated user of CPV so could you
please take a look at this carrier design and let me know if I have got
the right end of the stick:

Sol Republic Strike Carrier "Gulag" class
Mass: 100 (-36=64, CPV 64 x 64 = 41)
Hull: 20 (4 rows, Cost 40pts)
Drives: A4 (cost 60pts)
FTL: (cost 20 pts)
Fire Cons: 2 (cost 8)
PDS: 2 (Cost 6)
B1: 2 (cost 6)
B2: 4 3arcs (cost 24)
4 Fighter bays: (cost 36)
CPV: 241 (433 including 4 standard fighter groups).

Looks good so far though if I do have it right, and I certainly like the

change of emphasis in cost put on the fighters themselves and not the
carrier!

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: TTFN Next: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces