Prev: Re: UNSC Ship Names Next: Nova Cannon

Re: UNSC Ship Names

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:04:36 +0100
Subject: Re: UNSC Ship Names

May we introduce the new 'WonderWeasel' ECM kit ? Takes your standard
signature and pushes it upwards and outwards to appear visibly bigger
from all aspects. Makes your pair of frigates look like a couple of
battleships !

Then switch it off, and you 'Wonder' where it's all gone .....

Tony

(with due apologies to Gossard)

Grant A. Ladue wrote:

>>It's less the size of the guns, but rather the projected size of the
ship.  They will have extremely good ECM to make them look bigger or
smaller in certain respects.