Prev: RE: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside Next: Mo' 404: New and Improved Website

404 notes was: New and Improved Website

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 404 notes was: New and Improved Website

I'm getting 404-like messages in trying to hit the
links at the bottom of the page: Kalifate, etc etc.

Even though I'm on quixnet at that point, it claims to
no be able to see it via the links. weird.

--- John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/nre/
>
> is the new home of the Full Metal Armenians, the
> Byzantines in Spaa-aace (complete with Devious
> Byzantine Treachery[tm]) or merely New Rome.
>
> I came to the conclusion that my website really
> sucked
> ass.	I mean really.	So I'm in the process of
> revising it and transferring it over to the
> (ad-less)
> quixnet server under Chris's account.
>
> The Naval part is (I think) done.  I renamed most of
> the ship classes, narrowed the arcs on some 3-beams,
> not much else changed.  OO, I would like you to vet
> them for point costs.  I'm not using any beta-test
> stuff unless and until it actually comes out in
> print.
>

> Would also like people to check on my external
> links.
> All of them should be valid.
>
> The DSII stuff is still under construction.  Not
> much
> is there at all.  Except the House Rules page.  Also
> have the Themes page up.  Am slowly working on the
> Tagmata pages, they will be the next group up.
>
> In a future page will discuss Roman flags, but for
> now, the one in the corner is Imperial flag.
>
> John

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
> proved - Check it out!
> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"Who's Daddy's favorite weapon, huh? Is it Choo-Choo? Is it Choo-Choo?
Yes it is! Such a good hand-to-hand weapon you are!"- S*P 041002

XT350/DOD#1890