Prev: Re: Combat Point Value Revisited Next: Re: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside

Re: Combat Point Value Revisited

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:34:20 +0100
Subject: Re: Combat Point Value Revisited

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 02:29:11PM -0500, Doug Evans wrote:
>What is the CPV of rock, paper, or scissors?

1.

>Should you have a single-value CPV when it can, at best, be a guide?

IMHO it's better than not having one. In cases other than the extreme
ones it does a pretty decent job; and although I don't fight
even-point-value battles I still find it useful for evaluating how well
the players did relative to each other.

Prev: Re: Combat Point Value Revisited Next: Re: My own comments on Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside