Prev: RE: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: [DS] Stargate

HELs was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 07:54:43 -0500
Subject: HELs was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

I scrapped the IJK (Imperial Japanese Kingdom) because no one EVER won
with that force even against HVC's.  Consensus was, "Well against
another
HEL armed force maybe..."

Gracias,
Glenn

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 04:22:45 -0700 (PDT) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:

>--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
>
>> I do something similar with one of the forces I run,
>> except I use HEL and DFFG.
>
>I never got warm and fuzzy about HELs.  Just not
>enough power to suit me.  MDC and HKP, if they hit,
>are almost always going to kill a vehicle of the same
>armor rating as the weapon and usually one higher.
>HELs just don't seem reliable enough.	And with class
>4 and 5 MDCs the range is long enough that you rarely
>will have a line of sight past medium range anyway.
>
>I'm sure OO could do the statistics to prove my gut
>feelings on the subject are wrong, of course.
>
>John

>Friends.  Fun.  Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
>http://messenger.yahoo.com/

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: [DS] Stargate