Prev: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's... Next: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:28:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

How about using... a credit card.  :)

Or find a local friend who has one, pay him/her in cash with a small fee
for the service, or something.	I've done that with friends with orders
the UK...

Jon already takes credit card orders through his website - so if people
want to use a credit-card through PayPal, they could just use the credit
card directly, no?

(though yes, PayPal is certainly a convenient service and easy to set
up)

>Any bank should be able to issue you with a cheque made out in GBP,
>with a UK clearing bank address on it; this is fine for us. Or, you
>can always buy UK currency (as notes) from the bank and send it by
>registered mail.
>
>Jon (GZG)

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's... Next: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted