Prev: I just called the Bank for their current policy... Next: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted

RE: Problems with ordering oversea's...

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:41:31 -0500
Subject: RE: Problems with ordering oversea's...

> >No, it's the new stuff - or at least it was last time I was in the
store
> >(~month ago)
>
> ;->=
>
> Ok, won't argue the point, but next time, look at the back of the
'new'
> stuff, and see if it doesn't say, on the bottom of the back of
> the blister,
> 'Produced under license in the USA by Geo-Hex.' KR put out both card
back
> blisters, and, later, all plastic, recyclable #1 plastic, with
> card insert,
> blisters.
>
> All of the stuff I've gotten from Jon has been in zip baggies.

Jon will blister minis for stores to sell.  There is no point to add
that
additonal cost for direct sales to consumers, but if a store needs
blisters
for display, he can do it.  Carl at the ECC had a bunch of GZG minis to
sell, all blistered pretty with a red and white GZG card on the back.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: I just called the Bank for their current policy... Next: Re: [OT] eBay Yet More - FSE & Painted