Prev: RE: Painting tips Next: RE: Painting tips

RE: Painting tips

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:56:18 -0500
Subject: RE: Painting tips

>Ok, so if someone wouldn't mind enlighting me... what is "Magic Wash"
>(yes, I saw the ingredients listed below) and why is it magic?

While magic wash is fairly famous, it's been sold as Magic Wash, usually
without ink or color added yet, on eBay, as well as other places.

I'm not a painter, but plenty of folks swear by it. It can be (is
usually?)
used with paint, or so I've heard, so John may be adding to my limited
knowledge on the subject.

Inks and regular washes can require multiple steps, I gather, but the
acrylic floor polish is reputed to make it magically simple.

Do I need to add YMMV?

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Painting tips Next: RE: Painting tips