Prev: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat

Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 06:59:12 +0200
Subject: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

Jared Hilal wrote:

>Sorry for the time delay response, but I have been on vacation for a
>while, then needed to catch up with real life.  :)
>
> >You actually know engineers who worked on the then-Soviet AT-4 Spigot
> >and AT-8 Songster ATGMs? Or did you mean our AT4 (known as M136 in
the
> >US Army) which was also license-built for the US market by ATK, and
> >the AT8 bunker-buster that ATK developed from our AT4 design?
>
>Alliant TechSystems

Ie. ATK.

> >Oh, and for the record Sweden is officially *not* a member of NATO
>
>I never said that it was, the reference was "AAMs or SAMs, at least not

>NATO ones".  Doesn't make any reference to your country.

You were appearently trying to refute my counter-argument by limiting
the
discussion to NATO missiles only.

My point was that Sweden is not a NATO member, and that many of the
missiles built by the company I work for are not "NATO ones" - which
makes
your "at least not NATO ones" objection invalid.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat Next: Re: [OT] Vietnam and modern combat