Prev: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede Next: Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:47:08 +0100
Subject: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

On 12 Apr 2004, at 20:05, <s666@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:

> Not in my experience. I've used both versions of Adobe at work on Mac
> platforms, and have found Adobe 6.0 to universally suck on them. I've
> had
> to convert some documnets to PDF and it takes forever with 6.0.

Ah, but that's using Acrobat, not Acrobat Reader....

And I tend to the basic conversion via the built in PDF generator in
Quartz, then try and tweak it in Acrobat 5. Which is a lousy half baked
halfway house between 4 and 6. part Classic, part OS X. I mean in
Acrobat (Exchange) 3 and 4 changing a file resolution was easy enough
to do, but in 5 I still can't find it... <sigh>

Cheers,

Dom
---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"But everything is still the same, passing the time,
passing the blame. We carry on in the same old way,
we'll find out we left it too late one day, to say what we
meant to say." The Last Straw / Marillion

Prev: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede Next: Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)