Prev: [DS 2] design question - a little 1 capacity question. Next: Re: (FT) BETA fighter rules, comments

Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 05:40:08 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:36:28 +0200 Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
<snip>
>I very much doubt it - more likely a problem with your ISP, since I
>have
>exactly the same problem and I'm on the same side of the pond as Jon.
>
>Paul, would it be possible to break the Dirtside-II.pdf file up into
>4-5
>smaller .pdf files like the .pdf MT is?
>
>Later,
>
>Oerjan

All this makes me feel better.	I just downloaded Acrobat 5.0 and will
see if I can get AOL to use it instead of 3.0 (not sure just how but I
can try) and get it to finally 'finish' loading...

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: [DS 2] design question - a little 1 capacity question. Next: Re: (FT) BETA fighter rules, comments