Prev: Re: Play aid request Next: Re: RE: Play aid request

RE: Play aid request

From: "John C. Malis" <jmalis1701@r...>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 16:27:26 -0400
Subject: RE: Play aid request

"Heya!
It's always nice to have new people playing the game :)"

Thanks. Yea, this game looks like a lot of fun. I'm trying to finish
painting my mini's in order to start playing FT. I've had these mini's
laying around for decades. FT is a catalyst for me getting back into
mini
painting. I saw the game being played at a Con (Total Con) here in
Massachusetts. The players were using SFB mini's and some Silent Death
mini's.

"Record sheets for ships (official canon) are only found in the fleet
books
and anyone having them online is violating copyright, among other laws."

I kind of figured that but I just jumped in and asked anyways.

"However, custom ships are another matter entirely and those can be
found
just about anywhere. I would suggest looking at www.star-ranger.com and
going to the "star ranger's stuff" section. It has a pretty wide
selection
of ships from all sorts of universes. As for play aids, I know there are
some "cheat sheets" that have all the basic rules on one spot for easy
reference... I'll look through my weblinks to see if I can find them."

Yes, star-ranger.com is amazing! Thank you for checking your links. I
appreciate that very much.

Malis

Prev: Re: Play aid request Next: Re: RE: Play aid request