Prev: Re: Twins! and Re: [OT] sorry about the picture Next: Re: Viruses re: [OT] sorry about the picture

Viruses re: [OT] sorry about the picture

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 04:35:57 -0500
Subject: Viruses re: [OT] sorry about the picture

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:16:08 +1000 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
<aebrain@webone.com.au> writes:
<snip>
>And as re e-mail, I've just counted 26 confirmed virus-laden
>attachments that came in
>since you posted your pix to me. Plus 2 that may be bounces of
>virusses with my
>address as the forged sender.
>
>Er.. make that 33, average is 1 per 2 minutes.
>
>This is what comes of having an e-mail address on a page with 5
>million visitors...
>Not my blog http://aebrain.blogspot.com , unfortunately, but
>http://www.command-post.org
>where I contribute sometimes.
>
>Make that 35.
>
>Regards, AEB

I never have understood the desire to write a virus... or consciously
mail one.  While not exactly capital punishment material (Not to start a
flame war!!! I believe in it but think it's something to be used
circumspectly... which it usually isn't...) I have often thought that
some creative form of punishment/rehabilitation should be used on such
people if found guilty.  What a waste of talent they represent.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Twins! and Re: [OT] sorry about the picture Next: Re: Viruses re: [OT] sorry about the picture