Prev: Re: [OT] sorry about the picture Next: Viruses re: [OT] sorry about the picture

Re: Twins! and Re: [OT] sorry about the picture

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:16:08 +1000
Subject: Re: Twins! and Re: [OT] sorry about the picture

From: "Doug Evans" <devans@nebraska.edu>

> Not sure if these are your first; if so, small suggestion: It's a long
> race, watch that you don't wear yourselves out too early. Somebody
offers
> help, TAKE IT!

Affirmative. We had our first nearly 3 years ago. We're in our 40's, and
I'd dorgotten what it was like to average 3-4 hours sleep/night for
months
on end.

> As for the attachment, such excitement is expected and forgiven.

I should have emphasised that there's nothing to forgive. I just want to
make
sure that everyone who you sent the pix to actually gets to read them.

> Please assume Alan's comments are less taking you to task,

NOT INTENDED! Sorry! Grovelling apologies on my part...

< as you obviously have
> been clued in, but to explain to the others who, like him and me, so
> delight in the wonder of the little 'uns. Warbead's problems show that
the
> 'no attachment' policy is appropriate for the list.

And as re e-mail, I've just counted 26 confirmed virus-laden attachments
that came in
since you posted your pix to me. Plus 2 that may be bounces of virusses
with my
address as the forged sender.

Er.. make that 33, average is 1 per 2 minutes.

This is what comes of having an e-mail address on a page with 5 million
visitors...
Not my blog http://aebrain.blogspot.com , unfortunately, but
http://www.command-post.org
where I contribute sometimes.

Make that 35.

Regards, AEB

Prev: Re: [OT] sorry about the picture Next: Viruses re: [OT] sorry about the picture