Prev: Re: Re: Bases Next: Re: [FT] Starfire to FT? was Re: FT:ship stats for Weber/White books??

[FT] Starfire to FT? was Re: FT:ship stats for Weber/White books??

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:50:18 -0600
Subject: [FT] Starfire to FT? was Re: FT:ship stats for Weber/White books??

Mr Drake:

> Had read "Crusade" a couple months back and picked up "In Death
Ground"
and
> 'The Shiva Option"--great books.
>
> Anyone done up any FT stats on any of the ships from these books??
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Drake

As I assume most of the above are detailed in Starfire's ISW4 and
Crusade
releases, it begs the more general question, 'has anyone done a general
Starfire-to-FTII conversion system?'

I seem to recall some discussion, but nothing definative.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re: Bases Next: Re: [FT] Starfire to FT? was Re: FT:ship stats for Weber/White books??