Prev: [FT] graser-1 slightly overpowered? Next: RE: Battlestar Galactia?

RE: Battlestar Galactia?

From: "Bradley, Jason \(US - Minneapolis\)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:47:37 -0600
Subject: RE: Battlestar Galactia?

I'm kicking myself right now cause I came across a website about 2 weeks
ago that did some scale star trek stuff, battlestar galactica, old
skool, and some other stuff.  He just scaled down from models and the
stuff was really detailed.  I can't find it but I know I came across the
link on a site for sci fi miniature ships.

Jason