Prev: Re: [FH] Military ranks Next: Re: UNSC ship pics

Re: UNSC ship pics

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:44:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: UNSC ship pics

> > Does anyone have a picture of the UNSC Strike Cruiser, FT-1118?
>
> OK, I got the kids out of my hair for a while and got my Strike
Cruisers
> built and based and then took some pics.
>
> It is up on the UNSC Beta-test page and I also put up some better pics
of a
> couple other ships while I was at it.
> http://star-ranger.com/UNSCpreview.htm
>
> Now I just need to get these and the rest of my UNSC fleet primed and
> painted.
>
> Dean Gundberg

   I could have used these last week, when I was trying to ID what I got
in my
 fleet buy.  At least you confirmed that I figured it out right.  :-)

   So, this brings me to a question about the UNSC minis.  It seems
clear from
 the pics that the main "wing" in front of the engines goes horizontal
unless
 there are multiple large wings.  It also seems that the bracket for the

 engines should be horizontal.	What's the proper orientation for the
engines
 themselves though?  All of the engines for the cruisers on up seem to
be the
 same, so presumably they should be installed the same.  So, should they
be in
 "diamond" formation with one point of the engine up, or should they be
in
 "square" formation with a flat edge up?

  grant

Prev: Re: [FH] Military ranks Next: Re: UNSC ship pics