Prev: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics Next: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics

Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:45:21 -0600
Subject: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics

>Actually, I'm in a very distinct minority in that I prefer cruiser
actions
in FT. I feel they are more >interesting, tactically.

Slight disagreement; Glenn has already stated some preference for
smaller
ships. I avoid scouts and corvettes, but likewise have only once played
with a super. Much prefer DD's through CA's.

Course, I bore easily and need quick games. ;->=

And, the original set up game in the book was cruiser and smaller...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics Next: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics