Prev: Basing Ship Minis - Tubing and Barrel Clasps Next: Re: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times

Re: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 09:48:23 +0000
Subject: Re: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 05:50:55PM -0500, DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:
>How long should it take on average to build a ship per Mass point?
I've
>looked but thur official and some of the unofficial sites and have not
found this
>info yet

I can actually give you an official answer, though I suspect the numbers
weren't intended to be used this way. Working on the flavourtext in FB1,
we have for each class a total number of ships constructed and a year of
introduction; so that gives construction rates per year in both TMF and
NPV. I've put the numbers for the NAC ships into a spreadsheet...

The overall total is 4964.52 TMF/year, 16772.1 NPV/year. (This is for
the entire NAC, naturally.) The highest total for a single class is the
Huron-class light cruiser, 725 TMF/year and 2421.5 NPV/year. The lowest
is for the Harrison scoutship, 54 TMF/year and 189 NPV/year. (Even then,
was can't say that this represents the total output of a single yard, or
anything useful like that.)

But other than this very vague guideline, I think it's going to vary a
_lot_ based on campaign background and assumptions.

Roger

Prev: Basing Ship Minis - Tubing and Barrel Clasps Next: Re: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times