Prev: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times

Basing Ship Minis - Tubing and Barrel Clasps

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 01:33:12 -0600
Subject: Basing Ship Minis - Tubing and Barrel Clasps

I have gotten several request lately for more information on how I base
my
ship miniatures.  I use tubing and barrel clasps so the base can be
easily
removed for transport yet stays firmly attached while gaming.

So I spent the evening documenting the process and then creating a web
page:
http://www.star-ranger.com/BasingMinis.htm

Surf over if you are interested.  If nothing else you can see several
close-ups of my left thumb.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3 Next: Re: ? for the FT players or anyone with RW Naval Build Times