Prev: RE: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

RE: Grasers was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:39:01 +1100
Subject: RE: Grasers was Re: UNSC beta and FB3

G'day Jared,

> If they really do roll 6's "at will", then this is called "cheating"
or
> "loaded dice".  If they happen to be lucky, it may just seem that they
> are rolled at will.

You ain't seen a real Teske field in place then... 6s everywhere an on
any dice you care to hand the boy.... And for those of us who are life
time members of the 1s R US club we can assure you cheating is not
what's doing it in our case ;)

I should really stop rambling and go to bed now!!!

Beth

Prev: RE: [FT] seeking Salvo Missile advice Next: Re: Missiles was Re: UNSC beta and FB3