Prev: RE: Boo! Next: Graser beam observations

Re: Boo!

From: "Eric Foley" <stiltman@t...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:36:38 -0800
Subject: Re: Boo!

Cool.  I'll unpack the marshmallows from storage in anticipation of
having
plenty of content on the list to roast them over again.  ;)

More seriously, I've got another friend from a different on-line circle
who's
over there with the 25th ID(L) who's rather dear to me that I write
letters
to once a week, and seeing someone else I'm familiar with coming back
from
a tour over there that included (arguably) a much more dangerous phase
of
the operation is a nice bit of hope that the other one'll come back
safely
as
well.

(aka StiltMan)