Prev: Re: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote? Next: Re: [SG] 15mm based Re: (GZG) Figure base

Re: Stealth and Fighters

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:58:15 +0000
Subject: Re: Stealth and Fighters

On Monday, Mar 15, 2004, at 22:40 Europe/London, Laserlight wrote:

> I'd be curious to see a review by someone who has actually played it.
> It may be accurate, but it's not obvious to me that it's playable.

There are a number of after-battle reports on sfconsim-l, from Ken and
others. I've not played it yet.

Cheers,

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"But everything is still the same, passing the time,
passing the blame. We carry on in the same old way,
we'll find out we left it too late one day, to say what we
meant to say." The Last Straw / Marillion

Prev: Re: OT: VSF Scenario Contest on TMP -- May I have your vote? Next: Re: [SG] 15mm based Re: (GZG) Figure base