Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters

[LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:42:53 -0600
Subject: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters

1) Some time ago I saw and considered the cited page an attack, and I'm
not
putting quotes around that. Not entirely well thought out one, as they
make
FT into a hex-based game, without bothering to mention the fact. Usual
apples and oranges repost seems quite in keeping.

2) The word new should have been in quotes also, as I've seen the game
being demo'd and tested for quite some time, if this is the former Delta
V,
not to be confused with the SPI product of the same name. However, it is
newly released. MSRP of $55, by the way.

3) Thanks, Roger; I was going to reply the same, but was having trouble
getting in textbook writing mode. ;->=

All and all, I find the game's producers folks I've little respect for,
and
probably will avoid in the future.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: [LST] Attack Vector: Tactical RE: Stealth and Fighters