Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules and RWC Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

Re: Fighters and Hangers

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:14:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Fighters and Hangers

At 5:09 PM +0000 2/25/04, agoodall@att.net wrote:
>Jeff wrote:
>
>>  I do not have a copy of the rulebook yet so I need to
>>  ask what is probably a very simple question. In game
>>  terms what is the difference between a fighter bay and
>>  XX Capacity hanger?
>
>Simply put, a fighter bay is for fighters and a hangar bay is for
>small ships, like pinances, system boats, drop ships, etc.

Technically, there is little difference. The Fighter bays are just
arranged for fighters in particular. One could argue that the bays
are in fact all one big bay with redundant systems. Overall cost is
the same. 1.5 mass for the hanger for 1 mass of craft.

-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules and RWC Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite