Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers

Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules and RWC

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:11:06 -0600
Subject: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules and RWC

***
Yes, an example with odd numbers would be a good idea.

For the record, I thought the official answer was that you don't round.
If
you're going at a speed of 9 mu, you move 4.5 mu in the first half of
the
movement, and 4.5 mu in the second half of the movement.
***

As with the range bands, unless you see a contrary statement...

I just meant that, as it's intermixed with the examples of spliting turn
points, and half MU's can be a novel concept, it can lead to confusion.
can testify as to my first few readings.

I still haven't seen it stated explicitly, and examples could have
carried
the info.

Oerjan: Just for clarification, isn't code for Kra'vak 'Karl', and the
'Karla' in 'Karla's Kidnap' a female of the species? Otherwise, I think
used Karl before, and could well have confused are own dear lister in
Germany. ;->=

Matt: The inestimable Mr. Brain has already related of being in a
meeting
in the US, making a mistake on a pencil drawing, and asking the group
for
'a rubber.' My favorite construct, though I've never heard of it
happening
to an Brit trying to chat up one of lasses, would be 'I'll come around
your flat and knock you up...'

Allan: I think the appreciation of 'bum' might be more common than you
think, though you're correct that it tends to be seen as 'derelict' or
'out
of order'. 'I've landed on me bum' seems well understood.

Now, in the other direction, I understand a friend went to Nottingham,
stop
me if I've already shared this, and told her husband's family to wait a
bit
while she got her 'fanny pack'. Apparently, one of the aunts almost
fainted
until informed 'no, dear, she means her bum bag...'

Churchill and Murphy STILL rule!

Well, I got SOME GZG in this one... *sigh*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules Next: Re: Fighters and Hangers