Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules

Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:18:41 -0600
Subject: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

***
That's certainly the way it's intended. FT2 made this unclear by having
the "separate FCs for torps" rule; these days I think it can be taken to
be "one FC per ship target, one FC per system target for needle beams".
***

Oh, bother!

I was going to include this in the last note so it would have SOME GZG
content. Anyway, the phrase in the quotation, if it can be shoehorned
into
FT Lite, is the kind of thing that gives a good idea of the system,
while
piquing interest. 'What is that Needle Beam anyway?' ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules