Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:08:54 -0600
Subject: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

>Humph. No Allan McCajun this time? (Not that there was ever an Allan
McCajun before, as that Allan McCajun >would have existed in a game that
never existed...)

See Chris? Once again, the masses, including moi, clammering for
immortality. Course, I figured you might have a great, shaggy wandering
'monster', with a taste for mutton, simply known as Beast.

And, I made a joke about a Scot, and not a comment from Allan. He WAS
distracted...

>And you spelled "Edinburgh" wrong... (It looks like it's pronounced
"ed-in-burg", but it's not.)

Proving a Scot's thrift; you get more word then you spell, while the
English give you a place names like Leicestershire and Worcestershire...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite