Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:54:40 +0000
Subject: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules

Glen wrote:

> I think it should mention that a fractional part of an inch of a range
> should be rounded up.  Example: 12.3" is rounded to 13".

Why? It was my impression that ranges aren't rounded. It's either 12.3"
or it's not. Since a beam has range bands of 12", 12.3" would be in the
second range band. (This may have to do with group etiquette. Some
groups will look at 12.3" and say, "close enough, we'll let you fire at
12 inches" and some won't.)

I don't believe the rule book mentions anything about rounding up, does
it?.

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com