Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:10:49 -0600
Subject: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

***
Movement: you use Speed and Velocity, you should probably stick to one
term, prefereably Speed.  We know what they mean and are the same, but
we're not "newbies".
***

Wouldn't one of those geeky physics-type pop up and yell 'No they
aren't!'
and start blithering about vectors and scalars? Not me; I was a
humanities
major.

***
Putting in a second weapon system, say Pulse Torpedo, would probably
generate a little more interest for a new person as it shows at least
two weapons systems.  I know you're trying to keep it to one page of
rules.
***

I think the idea was to keep all the good stuff in the pay-for-play
book.
First, you have to ask Jon. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite