Prev: Re: What is FT Lite? Next: Re: SSD Builder

SSD Builder

From: Jeff McConnell <mcconje@s...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:06:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: SSD Builder

Hello,
I am brand new to both Full Thrust and to this list
and wanted to say hello to everyone.

As I have been working on my first fleet I have been
unable to locate an automatic graphical SSD builder.
Not to be denied I threw together a very quick one
using Perl and CGI. The only problem is that I
currently do not have any web space to host the script
at. If anyone has some web space that offers CGI and
Perl and would be willing to host this script please
let me know. I would like to make this tool accessible
to everyone.

If a tool already exists please let me know and I will
discontinue my efforts here.

Jeff

Prev: Re: What is FT Lite? Next: Re: SSD Builder