Prev: Re: [FT] FT Java and Adam Delafield Next: SSD Builder

Re: What is FT Lite?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:06:04 -0600
Subject: Re: What is FT Lite?

Oerjan had said:
I think that it'd be a lot easier to note down which bits to leave *in*
-
the current electronic copy of FT is approx. 80 pages without any
diagrams,

while Laserlight's FT Lite document is 2 pages :-)

Chris said:
One page, in 8 or 9 point font, although that doesn't include SSDs.

Saw a reference to this in the Archives...can anyone explain what this
is?
Is it available on the web for FT?

I opine:
Pretty certain it is a minimal description of doing FT, without most of
the
bells and whistles. Prolly just a few beams, one movement rule set
(cinematic?), no ship construction rules, just example SSD's. I know
it's
been discussed, but hadn't heard that anyone had actually come up with a
vesion.

Also, my guess it is only available amongst the playtest group, though,
if
you say 'pretty please'...

Not to be confused with a 'cheat sheet'.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] FT Java and Adam Delafield Next: SSD Builder