Prev: Re: UN ships online eh? Next: FTJava: Sacrifices of Medinah

UNSC Beta Test Page Updated

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:59:45 -0600
Subject: UNSC Beta Test Page Updated

Thanks for all the feedback so far.  I have updated the UNSC Beta Test
page,
nothing major, just tweaks here and there along with trying to explain
the
new systems better.  All references to inches should be removed and
replaced
with 'mu's etc, etc.  Hit the reload button on your browser to make sure
you
are viewing the latest version.

To answer some of the AMT questions:
AMTs are a single shot weapon, like a SMR.  Any fighters caught in the
area
of effect of an AMT are destroyed.  Fighters close to an AMT must either
attack the AMT and full destroy it to survive, or use their secondary
move
to get out of the AMT's area of effect.

Scatterguns and AMTs; you can do as you suggested and follow how
Scatterguns
affect Plasma Bolts (a single beam dice worth of hits, no re-rolls) but
we
would like you to try an alternate method, a Scattergun removes 1D3-1
levels
from a single AMT, and then let us know how it works.

Again thanks for the feedback and comments.  Keep it coming, but I do
want
to hear how these ships and weapons perform in battle.	New ships are a
great excuse to play a game or two, just let us know how it goes.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: UN ships online eh? Next: FTJava: Sacrifices of Medinah