Prev: RE: UN ships online eh? Next: Re: UN ships online eh?

Re: UN ships online eh?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:17:44 -0600
Subject: Re: UN ships online eh?

>I think the concern is for better clarification. However, these *are*
>betatest materials. Lot of fleshing out needs to be dealt with yet.

One that I'd point out is that one weapon is described in 'mu's and the
other inches. If you're using CM's for 'mu's, the inches get very BIG.
;->=

Of course WE understood, but RL's in RL...

Small quibble: the SSD are coming out very large when printed.
Everything I
have to shrink them fuzzies the lettering. Suggestions?

The_Beast

Prev: RE: UN ships online eh? Next: Re: UN ships online eh?