Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: [LST] Topic- Insert here Re:

[OT] RE: Bindings

From: "Michael Blair" <michael@m...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:52:47 -0000
Subject: [OT] RE: Bindings

I was once told by a librarian that I was on a course with that cold is
very harmful to bindings, so that storing books in a roofspace is a bad
thing to do. Similarly drying out is bad and that a bit of humidity is
actually quite a good thing.

My library went into 'overload' long ago, now I have resorted to using
friends as auxiliary storage - and they just think I have leant them
books. The problem is now finding books, I think I own it but I have no
idea where it is, I need to move house, badly.

Michael

Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: [LST] Topic- Insert here Re: