Prev: Re: [LST] Topic- Insert here Re: Next: [OT] RE: Bindings

Re: simple rules for non-gamers

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:19:18 +0000
Subject: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

On Tuesday, Feb 17, 2004, at 11:16 Europe/London, Roger Burton West
wrote:

> I don't know whether it was the case then, but it's certainly the case
> now that British small-press publishers often get the actual printing
> done in the USA - even before the recent collapse of the dollar it was
> often cheaper to get the books printed overseas and shipped to the UK
> than to get them printed here. (That's one reason why British RPG
books
> are often cheaper in the USA than here.)

Also 90% of the market is in the US so it makes sense to have your
stock there.

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Confident, Cocky, Lazy, Dead" Felix Jongleur
	  http://www.powerprojection.net/

Prev: Re: [LST] Topic- Insert here Re: Next: [OT] RE: Bindings