Prev: Re: [OT] Re Good riddence?/ Bindings and how to treat them/ Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together? Next: Re: [OT] Re Good riddence?/ Bindings and how to treat them/ Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Re: [OT] Re Good riddence?/ Bindings and how to treat them/ Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:08:21 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Re Good riddence?/ Bindings and how to treat them/ Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Allan Goodall wrote:

>It was a problem with almost all of their hardcover books.

Strange, I had a soft back RT which fell to bits (and a soft back RT
replacement that didn't), and my hardback WH 3rd edition was fine. I did
get
a Space Orc book, it was Hard Back and pre box set 40k version (it had
the
shokk attack rules and the mek custom weapons and various unit types)
and
that one DID fall apart come to think of it. My softback Warhammer
Roleplay
book was fine...until some blighter walked off with it!

Regards,

Matt Tope