Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: [OT] Re Good riddence?/ Bindings and how to treat them/ Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Re: [OT] Re Good riddence?/ Bindings and how to treat them/ Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:19:20 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Re Good riddence?/ Bindings and how to treat them/ Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

Matt wrote:

> Thing was I always thought it was just me
> who had a dodgy copy, but to think they knowingly shipped in bulk such
> copies to you guys across the pond, well that just pisses me off ever
so
> slightly.

It was a problem with almost all of their hardcover books. WH40K was the
worst, as it fell apart almost from the word go. I still have my 3rd
Edition Warhammer Fantasy Battles book (I didn't get any takers on eBay
and decided it could be of use with WAB), and it has the same problem
but to a lesser extent (mostly because I've been careful with it). The
same problem, or potential problem, could be seen in Warhammer Siege,
and the two Realms of Chaos books. Interestingly, the problem did _not_
affect the very large Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay book. It may have
affected some of the WFRP campaign books, but I think they were in very
good shape when I sold them.

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com