Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers

[GZG] Bindings and how to treat them Re: simple rules for non-gamers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:56:08 -0600
Subject: [GZG] Bindings and how to treat them Re: simple rules for non-gamers

On the contrary, Eric, way to bring it back ON topic!

>My FT & MT, on the other hand, have seen 8-9 years of use and only
>recently did one start to fall apart (can't remember which.)

Some time ago, my original FT started having problems with the cover
splitting right through the staples. A simple bit of clear packing tape
down the length of the book and folded front and back has been good for
years.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Re: simple rules for non-gamers