Prev: RE: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Scales (was Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?)

Bulk was Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:34:30 -0600
Subject: Bulk was Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:27:14 -0600 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:
<snip>
>However, if/when FT III is born, I hope you can let some of the more
>loyal folks by in small bulk packages and rates.

Well, for bulk we could have an USA POC who puts together a one time
"Massive/Mass Bulk Order" but I would wonder;

1) How much Jon would be able to do this (It is a money making business)
2) How would internal distribution work in two large countries
3) How would we collect the money involved
4) Would it be that much faster/better then individual service we
currently get

Gracias,
Glenn

"Half the Harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to
feel important.  They don't mean to do harm - but the harm does not
interest them.	 Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they
are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves."
     T. S. Elliot

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: simple rules for non-gamers Next: Scales (was Re: How to put a Tegethoff dreadnought together?)