Prev: RE: Looking for miniatures... Next: Re: FT losing market share?

Re: FT losing market share?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:42:25 +0000
Subject: Re: FT losing market share?

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 10:38:20AM -0600, Doug Evans wrote:

>I'm fairly certain Jon's already spoken to this; his business model
doesn't
>seem to allow enough discount to make distributor's attention
worthwhile,
>if I'm remembering correctly.

Ah, fair enough. So it's really a matter of people going to their local
game stores and saying "there's this really great game and miniatures
line you could stock, you have to do business with a guy in England but
DON'T PANIC because he's easier to deal with than the distributor you
use for everything else"...

Roger

Prev: RE: Looking for miniatures... Next: Re: FT losing market share?