Prev: RE: Looking for miniatures... Next: Re: FT losing market share?

RE: Looking for miniatures...

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:42:06 +0000
Subject: RE: Looking for miniatures...

>And pictures of miniatures.  Specifically I am trying to find pictures
>of GZG's power armored troops.  I had thought at one point I had seen
>power armor that looked similar to Maschinen Krieger power armor -
>http://www.q-net.net.au/~nipngnwm/images/Rene/Safs-winter3-small.jpg
>
>I checked the main GZG site but the only link I can find for pictures
>doesn't seem to work for me.

Those are Eureka figs -- I belive that GZG carries them, though?  They
call
them:
Retro Power Armour Suit MkII
MODEL: 100SCI02

This link should work, but I make no promises: http://tinyurl.com/23gtq

Quite like 'em, myself.  True 25mm, though, so they'll look small next
to a
lot of miniatures.

John Crimmins

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize
your
online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/

Prev: RE: Looking for miniatures... Next: Re: FT losing market share?