Prev: RE: FT losing market share? Next: Looking for miniatures...

Re: FT losing market share?

From: damosan@c...
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:49:05 +0000
Subject: Re: FT losing market share?

> Huh?	Where are you shipping to?  It was always cheaper for me to buy
> straight from GZG than from a US distributor.  Not to mention the fact

> that I'd get it quickly and I'd have access to the newly designed
figures.

I've only managed to buy GZG stuff from two US shops in the past five
years: a bunch at the ECC cons and from small gaming store in southern
Delaware.  So can't speak towards GZG US Distributors and shipping.

To their credit GZG bends over backwards to keep extra costs low.

Maybe it's just a hangup that only applies to me but when going through
the online store I have this recurring thought "they're in the
UK...going to cost mucho bucks to ship it here."  Reviewing GZG's
shipping policy on their site should take care of this but it doesn't.
:(

--
Damo

Prev: RE: FT losing market share? Next: Looking for miniatures...