Prev: Re: FT losing market share? Next: Re: [FT] NAC Orcas

Re: FT losing market share?

From: damosan@c...
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:21:26 +0000
Subject: Re: FT losing market share?

#1 has never been a major issue with myself or my standard gaming group.

As to #3 I only ever got into GZG stuff because there was a yearly
warehouse sale in my area.  As I was strolling down the rows of product
stacked ceiling high I happened upon a *single* copy each of FT, DS, and
SG.

If that magical moment had never occured I would have never gotten into
the GZG thing.	Instead spending my starship fighting time with SFB,
surface combat time devoted to 40k and Battletech.

As nice as the GZG folks are to deal with the simple fact remains that
it costs a ton of bread to ship stuff from the UK.  Especially if you
like to order bunches of stuff at a time.

Now that I'm all into GZG stuff (storyline, rules, etc.) it's #2 that's
burning me up.	I want books!  :)

--

Damo

Prev: Re: FT losing market share? Next: Re: [FT] NAC Orcas