Prev: [OT] Seeking Snapdragon ships Re: [FT] Photo's of Warships Next: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships

Re: [OT] Seeking Snapdragon ships Re: [FT] Photo's of Warships

From: "Robin Fitton" <robin@r...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:32:19 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Seeking Snapdragon ships Re: [FT] Photo's of Warships

Snapdragon did a whole range of ships - about 20 I think.  They were
modular in four or five parts, so you could stick them together to
create different configurations.

I think it must be over 6 years since I saw the ships at a show, I am
not sure if they were successful with the range.

You could always drop them a line and see if they have any sitting
around, this was the old address and telephone# on the web site before
it was taken over by a porn "URL snatcher".

3 Norleaze , Heywood
Nr. Westbury, Wiltshire  BA13 4LQ
01373 825572

www.rottenlead.com