Prev: FT-Star Trek scenario Next: Non-Canon Japanese fleet designs for review

Re: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us...

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:58:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us...

>Oooh, just wait until the Soup Dragon get's hold of you...

>But I'll just call in an Iron Chicken strike anyway.

I'd assumed I'd be getting a fair amount of well-deserved Brit ribbing,
but
after learning more about Clangers, I'm suddenly afraid, very afraid...

Weirdest was discovering the Clanger/Dr. Who connection. Marvelous
thing,
that serendipidity. Beautiful plumage.

The_Beast

Prev: FT-Star Trek scenario Next: Non-Canon Japanese fleet designs for review