Prev: Re: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us... Next: Re: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us...

FT-Star Trek scenario

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:49:19 -0600
Subject: FT-Star Trek scenario

Anyone want a free ST-FT scenario, of my own design?

This is the one I discussed here a couple of months back while asking
for
help on Klingon Mauler stats.The scenario uses Dean Gundberg'sFASA-ST
rules
conversion as basis,with some designs of my own.It has not been
playtested
(except by me,solo...unless Dean and Nyrath have done so and not told
me!!! ) so I make no promises as to balance.

If interested then email me and I will send you the scenario and my ship
stats...you will need to go to Dean's site for the rules and his ship
stats
(www.star-ranger.com , look for the Crossover game Trek stats.)

All I ask is constructive criticism on improving the scenario as this is
the
first one I have designed for FT.Any help from the experienced vac-heads
is
appreciated.

{As a bonus,act now and I will also include my ASL Saving Private Ryan
scenario "The Bridge at Ramelle" to those that request it--same
deal:only
playtested solo,constructive criticism appreciated.)

Thanks,

Mark Drake

Prev: Re: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us... Next: Re: [OT] Dr Who and the heretics among us...