Prev: RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: RE: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:31:33 +0000
Subject: Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

John C. wrote:
> A couple of
> different tracks, maybe...you mention Unknown Armies, which has four
> different kinds of "Stress Checks": Violence, Self, Isolation, and the

> Unnatural.  Something similar might do the job here, without having to
keep
> track of two different mechanics.

I'm definitely going to have to look at this, maybe tonight while I'm
doing
my exercises. My current idea has Sanity and Fear mechanics that are
very
similar, but not exactly the same. I'd prefer mechanisms that were
essentially identical.

> Have you seen Copplestone's Greys?  Wonderful, they is; I just picked
up a
> pack last week.

I just found them online. They are pretty much what I'm after! Any idea
where
you can get them? I noticed a couple of places online where you can mail
in a
form, but that's a bit of a pain. I'd prefer to order online than to
have to
mail something.

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net