Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 19:34:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

I wrote:
> It is impossible to have "campaign cost" be meaningful without, at a
> bare minimum, specifying the campaign situation and economics.  How
much
> are fighters worth in Battlestar?  In SWars?	Trek?

To which I reply:
And even once you have the economic and production factors established
for a campaign, you *still* have to have design a Cr cost system which
takes the same data as the CPV system and uses a different process to
generate a balanced result.

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion